Construction Management Apprenticeship
What will I study?
A range of topics to provide you with the knowledge and skills to manage a construction site effectively. Details are in our flyer.
To Join the Course;
- You will need an Apprenticeship with a Construction Industry Employer and either;
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or better
- a Level 2 Trade Qualification at Distinction and 4 GCSE’s at Grade D or better.
- However your Maths must be at least Grade 5 & English must be at least Grade 4.
- 4 Days per week working with your employer learning skills that will be assessed for an NVQ qualification.
- 1 Day per week at college studying a Level 3 BTEC qualification in Construction & the Built Environment.
- This will last 2 years.
You will be given a range of tasks ranging from practical exercises to written reports all of which will be realistic exercises from industry.
Gloucestershire Science Park, Berkeley Green