At SGS College we have an experienced practitioner working as a College Health Advisor across all of our campuses to provide guidance and support to staff and students who require it on all courses and levels.
The aim of the College Health Advisor is to:
- Implement SGS and community Individual Health Care Plans.
- Advise with risk assessments relating to medical conditions.
- To monitor and advise with Personal Emergency Egress Plans.
- Implement SGS and Community Allergy Plans.
- Meet with students, parents and staff to ensure we are meeting these medical needs to the best of our ability.
- Ensuring the first aid team and relevant staff are aware of these conditions to ensure the safety of the learner in class and on the college campus.