0800 0567 253
Apply for this course here:
The purpose of the level 3 technical qualification is to ensure students have the knowledge and skills needed to progress into skilled employment or higher level technical training relevant to the T Level.
A1:Working within the health and science sector
A2: The healthcare sector
A3: Health, safety and environmental regulations in the health and science sector
A4: Health and safety regulations applicable in the healthcare sector
A5: Managing information and data within the health and science sector
A6: Managing personal information
A7: Good scientific and clinical practice
A8: Providing person-centred care
A9: Health and wellbeing
A10: Infection prevention and control in health specific settings
B1: Core science concepts
B2: Further science concepts
- Demonstrate person-centred care skills, Communication, Team working, Reflective evaluation, Researching, Presenting
Occupational specialism core: Supporting Healthcare
- Assist with an individual’s overall care and needs to ensure comfort and wellbeing
- Assist registered health professionals with clinical or therapeutic tasks and interventions
- Undertake a range of physiological measurements
Occupational specialism: Supporting the Adult Nursing Team
- Assist the adult nursing team with clinical skills
- Support individuals to meet activities of daily living
- Assist with skin integrity assessments and with the care and treatment of skin conditions
This T Level qualification is based at our Filton campus, located in South Gloucestershire which is easily accessible from the city of Bristol by train (Bristol Parkway / Bristol Abbey Wood) and bus.
What do I need to join?
5 GCSE's grade 5 or above including Maths, English Language and Science. A clear enhanced DBS certificate.
Maths & English
As part of our committment to providing opportunties for learners to continue to develop and practice both their literacy and numeracy skills, oppportunities to use different skills and techniques in both English and maths will be provided in sessions.
A key component of all T Levels is that learners will undertake an Industry Placement.The Industry Placement will last for 45 days (over the duration of the 2 years) and will equate to 315 hours minimum. Learners will receive help in securing their Industry Placement through our Work Placement Team here at SGS, who will work with employers to ensure that all relevant Health & Safety, relevant insurances and safeguarding measures are in place.
What can I do next?
Progress into skilled employment or higher level technical training relevant to the T Level.
course information last updated: Friday 23rd February 2024 @ 8.03am (5 hours ago)