0800 0567 253
Dates and Enrolment for this course here:
Please note you may only enrol on one course at a time, however you may enrol on additional courses upon completion of your current course.
To meet the funding requirements of this course:
- You must be aged 19 years or over as of 31/08/2021
- You must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- You must currently reside in England
- If you are aged 19-23 and do not already hold a Full Level 2 Qualification we will need to discuss options with you prior to commencing your course.
You will need to understand that:
- This is a Level 2 qualification and a reasonable level of English is beneficial to completing
- The typical duration of this course is 12 weeks and self-commitment should be made to allow yourself time to provide detailed responses to the assignments.
- We recommend spending a minimum of 2-4 hours per week on this course
This qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to develop an understanding of adverse childhood experiences relevant to their current or future roles and will equip them with basic techniques for preventing and addressing adverse childhood experiences in practice.
To be awarded this qualification, learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units.
Unit 01 Exploring childhood and family structures
Unit 02 Introduction to adverse childhood experiences
Unit 03 Understand strategies to improve outcomes for children affected by adverse childhood experiences
The objectives of the qualification are to enable learners to:
- Explore childhood and family structures
- Explore adverse childhood experiences and understand potential outcomes for children enduring
- Adverse childhood experiences
- Understand the role of the practitioner supporting children impacted by adverse childhood• experiences
- Develop strategies to improve outcomes for children affected by adverse childhood experiences
Benefits of completing this course. You will:
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your skills to help create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Choose when and where to study, as courses are delivered as distance learning
- Have the support you need to succeed, as personal tutors are assigned to you.
How will I learn?
You will study via an online platform or if preferred you can have paper booklets to research and to submit your answers.
With you every step of the way!
- Get more from your online courses, let us help you succeed with bespoke packages led by our dedicated online support team
- Occupational specialists and tutors just a click away to support you
- Access to a free online community for those suffering with adverse mental health, 24 hours a day
- Enjoy incredible discounts while you study with your NUS/Totum student card
- New to online learning? Require additional support? Let us help you with each step you take.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].Download course information in PDF format