0800 0567 253
Enquire for this course here:
CIPS (The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) is an organisation that promotes best practice throughout the international supply chain and procurement profession. With a global network of over 200,000 members in over 150 countries, CIPS is the leading worldwide body serving best practice procurement methods to supply chain professionals.
There are five levels of CIPS accreditations for all levels of supply chain
professionals, from administrators to managers to advanced professional
practitioners. Depending upon experience, you may enter your CIPS learning at
Level 4 (Diploma). Once you have completed Level 5, obtaining the Level 6
Professional Diploma allows you to be awarded the prestigious MCIPS
accreditation. This is your professional licence to practice. MCIPS is renowned
across the world and demanded by over 64% of UK employers recruiting procurement
and supply chain professionals.
Why Study with us?
- SGS College has been accredited as a CIPS Centre of Excellence for the last 17 years, a standard of which we are proud.
- Accredited Exam Centre.
- Experienced teaching staff.
To achieve the full diploma you would need to complete the following L4 modules with us:
- M1 - Scope And Influence Of Procurement And Supply
- M2 - Defining Business Needs
- M3- Commercial Contracting
- M4 - Ethical And Responsible Sourcing
- M5 - Commercial Negotiation
- M6 - Supplier Relationships
- M7 - Whole Life Asset Management
- M8 - Procurement And Supply In Practice
How will I learn?
- Classroom/online lessons at our Filton site and on Microsoft Teams.
- One day a week on a Thursday for 5 weeks ( per course ) with an exam at the end.
- Students will learn about making procurement and supply happen within an organisation and will be equipped with a range of knowledge and tools.
- Participants will learn how to apply practical, theoretical and technical knowledge and will have developed the ability to address complex, non-routine problems.
- Participants will learn to analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information and have an informed awareness of differing perspectives and approaches within the profession.
This course is suitable for those who have been in an operational or managerial procurement position, or a commercial role, for at least 2 years. Graduates new to industry can also enter at this level. You will need a minimum of at least two A Levels (or international equivalent) or a CIPS level 3 Advanced Certificate qualification is required.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].
Please be aware that some courses have fees that are payable on enrolment. More information on if this course has a fee can be found in the Availability section below.
If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender list. Most email providers allow you to do this withing settings/options. For full instructions simply use your chosen search engine to find instructions on how to make emails as safe.