0800 0567 253
Dates and Enrolment for this course here:
The Level 2 Certificate in Cycling Fitness and Performance is designed to provide you with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge on how to optimise your cycling performance.
The course will explore a range of topics over a 10-week period including:
- Psychology for Cycling Performance
- Nutrition for Cycling Performance
- Effects of Cycling on Body Systems
- Performance Analysis
- Training Methods to Enhance Performance
How will I learn?
Our virtual classroom allows you to study from the comfort of your own home on scheduled teaching days. The course has been designed to provide you with 2 hours a week of academic content and 1 hour of practical online cycling coaching. This format will be delivered for 10 weeks and will enable you to apply theory to practice. The online coaching sessions* are delivered by our highly experienced cycling coach, Nic Tilling. Nic has a wealth of experience within the cycling industry, from coaching the SGS Cycling Academy to performing at the top level himself. Following this, you will receive 6 weekly session plans to follow independently in your own time.
*A turbo trainer or static exercise bike will be required to take part in the free coaching sessions.
There are assessments that you must complete and submit on a weekly basis, these range from workbook to recorded video content.
To be eligible to study this course you must meet the following entry requirements:
- Complete the Level 1 in Cycling Fitness and Performance as a prerequisite
- You must be aged 19 or over as of 31/08/22
- You must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- You must currently reside in England (subject to postcode eligibility check)
- You must have access to a home computer that can connect to the internet to access our online platform.
- You must have a turbo trainer or static exercise bike to take part in the online cycling sessions
With you every step of the way!
Get more from your online courses, let us help you succeed with bespoke packages led by our dedicated online support team:
- Occupational specialists and tutors just a click away to support you
- Expert digital team on hand to resolve IT issues
- Access to free online community for those suffering with adveres mental health, 24 hours a day
- Enjoy incredible discounts while you study with your NUS/Totum student card
New to online learning? Require additional support? Let us help you with each step you take.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].
Please be aware that some courses have fees that are payable on enrolment. More information on if this course has a fee can be found in the Availability section below.
If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender list. Most email providers allow you to do this within settings/options. For full instructions simply use your chosen search engine to find instructions on how to make emails as safe.Download course information in PDF format