0800 0567 253
Enquire for this course here:
Once you have completed Level 5, obtaining the Level 6 Professional Diploma allows you to be awarded the prestigious MCIPS accreditation. This is your professional licence to practice. MCIPS is renowned across the world and demanded by over 64% of UK employers recruiting procurement and supply chain professionals.
The Level 6 Professional Diploma is a degree equivalent qualification, allowing you to use the letters MCIPS after your name.
The average salary for all UK procurement and supply chain professionals has been revealed as £48,415 for 2020, in the CIPS/Hays salary survey results. Some highlights include the average pay reported for a Procurement Manager (£46k), a Procurement Specialist (£32k) and a Procurement Director (£110k) which is a 4.8% increase on 2019. Growth in procurement salaries overall in the UK is 4.9%, compared to the national average increase of only 3.4% in 2019.
Why Study with us?
- SGS College has been accredited as a CIPS Centre of Excellence for the last 17 years, a standard of which we are proud.
- Accredited Exam Centre.
- Experienced teaching staff.
To achieve the full diploma you would need to complete the following L6 modules with us:
- M1 - Strategic Ethical Leadership
- M2 - Global Commercial Strategy
- M3 - Global Strategic Supply Chain Management
- M4 - Future Strategic Challenges For The Profession
- M5 - Strategic Programme Leadership
- M8 - Innovation In Procurement And Supply
- M10 - Global Logistics Strategy
How will I learn?
- A mixture of classroom and online learning one day a week on a Thursday at our Filton campus and Microsoft Teams.
- Building on the knowledge and skills learned at CIPS Level 5, students learn how to demonstrate strategic knowledge and leadership skills and find solutions to complex problems.
- Students will develop transferable workplace skills such as
communication and the ability to work in and lead a team.
- Participants will gain an understanding of different perspectives
theories and will learn how to critically analyse, interpret and evaluate
of complex information, concepts and ideas.
- Aimed at senior procurement professionals and heads of departments,
Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply is targeted at building
strategic direction and advice, in areas such as change management,
stakeholder management and team leadership.
This course is suitable for Commercial Directors. Chief Procurement Officers, Heads of Procurement, Heads of Sourcing Procurement and Supply Chain Directors.
You will have needed to have achieved the CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].
Please be aware that some courses have fees that are payable on enrolment. More information on if this course has a fee can be found in the Availability section below.
If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender list. Most email providers allow you to do this withing settings/options. For full instructions simply use your chosen search engine to find instructions on how to make emails as safe.