0800 0567 253
Enquire for this course here:
CIPS (The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) is an organisation that promotes best practice throughout the international supply chain and procurement profession. With a global network of over 200,000 members in over 150 countries, CIPS is the leading worldwide body serving best practice procurement methods to supply chain professionals.
Once you have completed Level 4 the next stage of your progression will be the level 5 Advanced Diploma.
Why Study with us?
- SGS College has been accredited as a CIPS Centre of Excellence for the last 17 years, a standard of which we are proud.
- Accredited Exam Centre.
- Experienced teaching staff.
To achieve the full diploma you would need to complete the following L5 modules with us:
- M1 - Managing Ethical Procurement And Supply
- M2 - Managing Supply Chain Risks
- M3- Managing Contractual Risk
- M4 - Advanced Contract And Financial Management
- M5 - Managing Ethical Procurement And Supply
- M6 - Category Management
- M8 - Project And Change Management
- M9 - Operations Management
How will I learn?
- A mixture of classroom and online learning one day a week on a Wednesday at our Filton site and Microsoft Teams.
- Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at CIPS Level 4, students will gain a higher level of practical, theoretical and technical knowledge and understanding of procurement and supply
- The Level 5 Advanced Diploma provides senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil organisational objectives.
- It gives knowledge base to reduce cost, improve quality and timescales, manage the supply chain and deal with legal issues.
- Students learn how to deal with key aspects of risk in supply chains and how to mitigate those risks; processing and evaluating contracts and the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached.
- Participants will improve their overall organisational performance in procurement and supply.
Suitable for Commercial Managers, Head of Logistics, Operations Managers, Procurement Managers, Purchasing Managers, Senior Category Managers, Strategic Procurement Managers and Supply Chain Managers.
You will need to have achieved the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in
Psrocurement and Supply.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].
Please be aware that some courses have fees that are payable on enrolment. More information on if this course has a fee can be found in the Availability section below.
If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender list. Most email providers allow you to do this withing settings/options. For full instructions simply use your chosen search engine to find instructions on how to make emails as safe.