Job Reference REQ000981 Curriculum Administrator- BIPA Exciting opportunity ar our WISE campus!Apply for this job
Curriculum Administrator- BIPA
Location: WISE Campus
FTE Salary: Up to £23,838 (Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
SGS is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Financial Rewards and Benefits:
- Opportunity to make a positive impact within the community and on learners’ lives
- Competitive Pension Scheme- Corporate and support roles have access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), a flexible and pension accessible from the age of 55, with generous employer contributions of 16%
- Generous Annual leave entitlement plus 8 bank holidays- 25 days for corporate and support functions, increasing to 30 days after 5 academic years’ service (Full-Time Equivalent).
- Two weeks leave during the Christmas closedown period largely supported by the discretionary closure days provided by the College
- Extensive professional development with ongoing support for your personal & professional development, including 25% tuition discount for immediate family of SGS employees
- Family friendly policies and a proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to ‘My Lifestyle’ discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free Annual Eye test
- All staff members can buy a TOTUM card(formerly known as NUS Extra cards) as part of being an affiliate member of the Students' Union
- Staff have access and supported to be part of inclusive or sustainable staff networks and communities
- Free car parking at all campuses (except Queens Road Art School)
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services including Starbucks Coffee
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from Performing Arts to sport, construction to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to Honour Degree level programmes.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help students and colleagues achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our last inspection. For more information, please visit https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/
At the Bristol Institute of Performing Arts, we are more than an institution; we are a vibrant community of artists, educators, and creative visionaries.
As a proud part of the SGS College Group, our commitment to nurturing talent, fostering creativity, and pushing the boundaries of artistic expression has made us a renowned institution in the world of performing arts education. Founded on a legacy of excellence, we provide a dynamic platform for individuals to embark on transformative journeys, embrace their unique voices, and take centre stage in the ever-evolving landscape of the arts.
BIPA is currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Curriculum Administrator. As the Curriculum Administrator, you will be an integral part of our academic support team, ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of the curriculum-related processes from applicant to graduate.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Frontline Learner Support: Act as the primary point of contact for student inquiries related to the curriculum, providing timely and accurate information to facilitate a positive learning experience.
- Administrative Support: Collaborate closely with department staff, Learning Area Managers, and Tutors to provide administrative support in tracking learners. This includes managing learner databases, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), contextualised statements.
- Enrolment and Data Processing: Process and track learner enrolment forms and student data, ensuring accuracy and completeness. Monitor learner achievement and completions in coordination with departments for accurate recording.
- Financial Coordination: Manage financial aspects of the curriculum, including invoicing and order processing.
- Stakeholder Liaison: Support external stakeholder contact, attend relevant meetings, and provide valuable feedback. Liaise with students, exams office, awarding bodies, and employers.
- Marketing and Promotion: Provide support for marketing and course promotion, assisting in the coordination of prospectuses or website materials linked to the curriculum.
- Exam Support: Assist with exam bookings and registrations with Professional Bodies.
- Office Administration: Undertake general office duties such as word processing, typing, photocopying, filing, and handling mail. Process curriculum-related orders for production materials, textbooks, and stationery.
- System Utilisation: Utilise college systems (e.g., PowerBi, ProSolution, and others) to efficiently complete curriculum-related tasks.
- Event Support: Provide support for promotional events organised by the institute.
- Other Duties: Undertake any other work as required, commensurate with the grade.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a curriculum or academic administrative role.
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using college systems and relevant software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
If you are passionate about supporting learners in their academic journey and thrive in a dynamic and creative environment, we invite you to apply. Join us at BIPA and contribute to the success of our vibrant performing arts community.
Please apply online by: Monday 4th December 2023
Expected Interview Date: To be confirmed
BIPA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected]
SGS College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and any offer of employment will be subject to a number of conditions including a requirement for providing satisfactory references. In line with KCSIE and having regard to all relevant guidance, a range of checks and online searches will also be conducted for successful candidates, and a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure will need to be obtained as a requirement of the job.
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 4th December 2023
Salary: Up to £23,838.00
Download Job Profile