Read Before Applying
- You will need an SGS student number to register with PayMyStudent, (PMS), and apply for financial support. You will find this number on correspondence from the College.
- Any debt to the College remains yours until the relevant financial support has been formally awarded.
- Decisions will be sent via email from August onwards to the email address provided as the main address on the learner’s course enrolment form. Emails will be sent from a NoReply email address ‘FEBursary’ and can also be seen on the home page of your PMS account.
- Applications will not be assessed until all questions on the questionnaire have been answered and the requested supporting evidence has been uploaded. Check that any additional questionnaires generated by your answers are also completed. You will find these on the home page of your PMS account.
- Applications will be processed in order of final completed submission. If a Green Decline is sent then your application will join the processing queue as a new application.
- There are 3 decision statuses. These are ‘Award’, Green Decline’ and ‘Red Decline’, (see Q&A below for more details).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your bank details and email address are correct and updated/amended if required. To change your email address please contact Reception.
Submit a Financial Support Application
Once you have completed the main application questionnaire, check the home page of your PayMyStudent account to see if your questions have generated any additional questionnaires that need to be completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the answer to your question below email it to [email protected].