Courses For Jobs
This offer is a part of the Government's 'Plan for Jobs' and is designed to remove the age constraints and financial barriers for adults looking for their first level 3 qualification so they can access training, to enable them to progress. Qualifications included in the offer have been identified to help improve job prospects.
Retrain, Upskill and Boost Your Career Prospects
SGS College has carefully chosen a range of qualifications in key sectors to help adults improve their job prospects. These courses are a combination of online and blended learning and have good wage outcomes, addressing the skills currently needed in the economy.
- L3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- L3 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care
- L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- L3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- L3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Online)
- L3 Counselling
- L3 Diploma Early Years Practitioner
- L3 Diploma in Adult Care
- L3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- L3 CMI Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
If you are interested in undertaking one of the Free Courses for Jobs level 3 courses listed, please contact us and we will be able to let you know if you are eligible for full funding.
0800 0567 253 | [email protected]