Join South Gloucestershire and Stroud College and be part of educating the workforce of the future, whilst receiving training and development to support your transition into an exciting new career.
We’re really keen to hear from enthusiastic, committed potential employees of the future. For our part, we will provide you with a rewarding career and the development and support you need to make this transition successful.
What can you expect from us when joining SGS College?
- You will become part of the SGS family, delivering education to a wide range of students.
- Generous paid annual leave allowance, including a shutdown period for Christmas (normally 2 weeks, with extra entitlement given for this efficiency closure).
- Flexible working: over 50% of our staff work part time and operate a wide variety of working patterns across the working week.
- Many valuable staff benefits:
- Free parking
- On-site restaurants with high-quality, good-value hot and cold meal choices
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted shopping benefits
- Free use of on-site gyms and fitness classes
- Excellent pension schemes: Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) for Corporate staff and Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) for academic staff
- Access to a wide variety of external health and well-being resources via the College’s occupational health portal
What support is available for me?
You will be invited to attend our comprehensive induction programme and get up to date with all statutory and mandatory training. You will be entitled to a selection of training and development opportunities to support your professional and personal development.