0800 0567 253
Enquire for this course here:
The Level 2 qualification in Team Leading offers a highly flexible approach
This qualification is ideal for new and aspiring team leaders, to support the development of skills in leading a team, making sure that team’s work achieves organisational objectives, and contributing to planning, problem solving and decision making. The qualification is perfect for those looking for a career change in management as well as those wanting to development their skills and enhance their CV.
Benefits for an individual include:
- Development of your skills in effective team leading
- Ensuring teams can meet organisational objectives
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Effective decision making
- Develop your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a team leader by focusing on specific skills areas
Benefits for employers include:
- Ensuring teams are equipped to meet organisational objectives
- Actively contribute to team planning
- Broader knowledge of team leading skills while focusing on the specific leadership areas appropriate to you and your workplace
- Development of all the key skills and competencies needed to become an effective team leader
How will I learn?
With this course we have brought the classroom to you and created an 12 week interactive online learning environment. These sessions are never pre-recorded and like in a classroom you will have a teacher and other students interacting with you live on set teaching dates. Allowing you to ask questions and gain skills all without leaving your desk.
Learners need to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 15 credits Typical units include;
1. Unit 2009 – ‘Introduction to team leading’. This unit will provide you with the foundation skills and knowledge of a team leader.
2. Unit 2008 – ‘Being a team leader’ This unit will provide you with knowledge about the responsibilities of team leader and the impact of leadership style and motivational techniques on team performance
3. Unit 2002 – ‘Communicating with a team’. This unit will provide you with the skills to effective organise and lead a team briefing to communicate within the team
For more information on how you will learn please email [email protected].
You will need to have a good level of English and assignment writing. This qualification is aimed at practicing or aspiring managers looking to start a career in Team Leading and Management. You will need to complete three work booklets to achieve this qualification.
For more information on entry requirements please email [email protected].
What can I do next?
On successful completion of a Level 3 Team Leading qualification you can progress on to the Level 3 Principals in Management and Leadership or the Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship Standard.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we may need to take a number of measures that could affect our planned delivery method. For example; planned on site delivery may take a blended approach; a mixture of classroom based and online activities. We will endeavour to ensure course information, including delivery method and pricing, is updated when changes are having to be made. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us before completing an enrolment form.
For information on how this may impact professional courses please email [email protected]
DISTANCE LEARNING PLATFORM
The choosen platform for this course is Microsoft Teams. Teams allows learners and teachers to seamlessly work together, create content and share resources from a single, easy-to-learn and simple platform. On successful enrolment onto this course you will be provided with all the details required to set up Teams.
Please be aware this course does have a fee that is payable on enrolment, if you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next.
Course information last updated: Friday 26th February 2021 @ 8.30am (2 days ago)