Please note the next available start date for this course is August 1st 2020
All businesses need good leaders in order to be successful and effective team leader which will make sure their team is happy and motivated within the workplace. This course will develop and improve your practical skills. So whether you are hoping to progess to a team leading role in the future or want more knowledge about how to progress in a currest positioion, this qualification is the perfect place for you to start.
The course is made up of 8 units:
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Principles of quality and diversity in the workplace
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understanding health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understanding how to develop and deliver a presentation
Please be aware you can only enrol on one online course at a time and this qualification is for 19+ learners only.
We recommend spending a minimum of 2-4 hours per week on this course, the length of the course depends on the study time you allocate however we recommend completing within 12 weeks.
Course information last updated: Friday 10th July 2020 @ 8.41am (1 day ago)
More courses in this area
AvailabilityOnline courses gives you the flexibility to learn at any time of the year. A number of courses we offer are also free to adults aged 19 or above. Other courses may have costs, we recommend contacting us on 0800 0567 253 or emailing [email protected] for more information.
Enrol online - NEW
You can now easily Enrol online. Just look for the Enrol button to add your course to the basket and proceed with your enrolment