0800 0567 253
Dates and Enrolment for this course here:
For these classes the students should have had some experience with Spanish either having taken one of the 15 week courses or have been in a Spanish speaking country for at least 3 months.
On this course you will cover:
Booking a hotel
- Checking in at the hotel, finding a hotel room, booking ahead by phone and making requests
- Asking about public transport, finding out travel times
- Buying tickets and checking travel details
- Asking for opening and closing times, choosing items of clothing
- Asking for different colour and sizes, asking is you can try it on
- Asking for discounts, exchanging items of clothing and describing what you are wearing
Visiting the Doctor
- Asking for an appointment and explaining what are your symptoms are
- Following the doctor instructions
- Going to the chemist and follow instructions how to take the medicines
- Recognise and explain the different type of weather
- The seasons and what is particular about them
- Recognise the weather forecast on the radio, television or newspaper
How will I learn?
This course is an online virtual learning course. This allows us to bring the classroom to you and create an interactice online learning environment. With the majority of sessions being live and like in a classroom you will have a teacher and other students interacting with you live on set teaching dates. Allowing you to ask questions and gain skills all without leaving your desk.
Our virtual learning courses brings the classroom to you. Courses are online,
allowing you to study from anywhere however classes run live at scheduled times
and dates. Giving you the full live classroom experience with other learners and
our expert lecturers, all from the comfort of your home.
For more information on how these classes work please email [email protected].
To join the Pre Intermediate, you will need to have some experience of the Spanish language, or have just completed one of our Beginners Spanish courses and be able to talk about yourself and greet others.
If you have any questions regarding entry requirements please email [email protected]
With you every step of the way!
Get more from your online courses, let us help you succeed with bespoke packages led by our dedicated online support team:
- Occupational specialists and tutors just a click away to support you
- Expert digital team on hand to resolve IT issues
- Access to free online community for those suffering with adveres mental health, 24 hours a day
- Enjoy incredible discounts while you study with your NUS/Totum student card
New to online learning? Require additional support? Let us help you with each step you take.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].
Please be aware that some courses have fees that are payable on enrolment. More information on if this course has a fee can be found in the Availability section below.
If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender list. Most email providers allow you to do this withing settings/options. For full instructions simply use your chosen search engine to find instructions on how to make emails as safe.