0800 0567 253
Apply for this course here:
The purpose of the level 3 technical qualification is to ensure students have the knowledge and skills needed to progress into skilled employment or higher level technical training relevant to the T Level.
A1:Working within the health and science sector
A2: The healthcare sector
A3: Health, safety and environmental regulations in the health and science sector
A4: Health and safety regulations applicable in the healthcare sector
A5: Managing information and data within the health and science sector
A6: Managing personal information
A7: Good scientific and clinical practice
A8: Providing person-centred care
A9: Health and wellbeing
A10: Infection prevention and control in health specific settings
B1: Core science concepts
B2: Further science concepts
- Demonstrate person-centred care skills, Communication, Team working, Reflective evaluation, Researching, Presenting
Occupational specialism core: Supporting Healthcare
- Assist with an individual’s overall care and needs to ensure comfort and wellbeing
- Assist registered health professionals with clinical or therapeutic tasks and interventions
- Undertake a range of physiological measurements
Occupational specialism: Supporting the Adult Nursing Team
- Assist the adult nursing team with clinical skills
- Support individuals to meet activities of daily living
- Assist with skin integrity assessments and with the care and treatment of skin conditions
This T Level qualification is based at our Filton campus, located in South Gloucestershire which is easily accessible from the city of Bristol by train (Bristol Parkway / Bristol Abbey Wood) and bus.
What do I need to join?
5 GCSE's grade 5 or above including Maths, English Language and Science. A clear enhanced DBS certificate.
What can I do next?
Progress into skilled employment or higher level technical training relevant to the T Level.
course information last updated: Wednesday 29th June 2022 @ 8.30am (9 hours ago)