0800 0567 253
Dates and Enrolment for this course here:
This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information. This course is suitable for anyone who is hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a customer facing role, or anyone who is looking to get a job where the role involves customer service knowledge as a key component of the position.
The course is split into seven manageable units:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understanding customers
- Understanding employer organisations
- Understanding how to communicate with customers
- Understanding how to handle customer information
- Understanding how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understanding how to develop customer relationships.
Gain a nationally recognised qualification while enhancing both personal skills and professional development. A personal tutor is assigned to each learner to ensure they have the necessary support to be successful.
How will I learn?
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. Giving you the freedom to choose your learning schedule yourself whilst still gaining certification from your chosen subject.
We recommend spending a minimum of 2-4 hours per week on this course, with the length depending on the amount of study time you allocate however, we recommend completing within 12 weeks.
We appreciate this may be a new way of learning for many of you or there may be some further support required. If you find yourself feeling less than confident and look for additional support, we want to make sure we are there to offer that little bit extra and tailor it to your needs. This may include a phone calls or emails with one of our dedicated tutors and support staff to help guide you through your course.
The choosen platform for this course is The Skills Network. Skills Network is one of the most successful providers of online courses and qualifications in the UK. Allowing learners to study at their own pace, in their own home or workplace learning centre at a time that fits around people's busy lives.
On successful enrolment onto this course you will be provided with all the details required to login to your learning platform.
Online courses enable you to set your own learning pace with the added
flexibility of working to your own schedule. No classroom attendance is
required, giving you full control of your learning whilst still having access to
our experienced teaching and learning staff as required.
To study this course you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged 19 years or over as of 31/08/2021
- You must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- You must currently reside in England
- You understand that this is a Level 2 qualification and a level of English and Math's is beneficial to completing
- You understand the typical duration of this course is 12 weeks and self-commitment should be made to allow yourself to provide detailed responses to the assignments
Everyday ESOLLearn more
With you every step of the way!
Get more from your online courses, let us help you succeed with bespoke packages led by our dedicated online support team:
- Occupational specialists and tutors just a click away to support you
- Expert digital team on hand to resolve IT issues
- Access to free online community for those suffering with adveres mental health, 24 hours a day
- Enjoy incredible discounts while you study with your NUS/Totum student card
New to online learning? Require additional support? Let us help you with each step you take.
For more information about this course please email [email protected].
Please be aware that some courses have fees that are payable on enrolment. More information on if this course has a fee can be found in the Availability section below.
If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service section of the website.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next. Please add [email protected] to your safe sender list. Most email providers allow you to do this withing settings/options. For full instructions simply use your chosen search engine to find instructions on how to make emails as safe.Download course information in PDF format
Course information last updated: Friday 31st March 2023 @ 8.02am (1 day ago)