0800 0567 253
Apply for this course here:
The purpose of the Level 3 Technical Qualification is to ensure students have
the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to progress into skilled employment
or higher level technical training or study in the education and childcare
The qualification will require learners to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of early year’s education and care, including that they can:
1. support and promote children’s early education and
2. plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
3. make accurate and productive use of assessment
4. develop effective and informed practice
5. safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
6. work in partnership with the key person, colleagues, parents and carers or other professionals.
1: Wider Context
2: Supporting Education
3: Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Wellbeing
5: Parent, Families and Carers
6: Working with Others
7: Child Development
8: Observation and Assessment
9: Reflective Practice
10: Equality and Diversity
11: Special Educational Needs and Disability
12: English as an Additional Language
2 days a week in a work placement where you will complete an an employer-set project.
This T Level qualification is based at our Filton campus, located in South Gloucestershire which is easily accessible from the city of Bristol by train (Bristol Parkway / Bristol Abbey Wood) and bus.
What do I need to join?
5 GCSEs grade 5 or above including Maths and English. (If they wish to progress to train as Primary Teachers they will also need Science). A Clear enhanced DBS Certificate. Preferably work experience on a nursery setting.
What can I do next?
Progress into skilled employment or higher level technical training or study in the education and childcare sector.
course information last updated: Wednesday 30th November 2022 @ 8.02am (22 hours ago)