0800 0567 253
Dates and Enrolment for this course here:
For these classes the students should have had some experience with Spanish either having taken one of the 15 week courses or have been in a Spanish speaking country for at least 3 months.
On this course you will cover:
Booking a hotel
- Checking in at the hotel, finding a hotel room, booking ahead by phone and making requests
- Asking about public transport, finding out travel times
- Buying tickets and checking travel details
- Asking for opening and closing times, choosing items of clothing
- Asking for different colour and sizes, asking is you can try it on
- Asking for discounts, exchanging items of clothing and describing what you are wearing
Visiting the Doctor
- Asking for an appointment and explaining what are your symptoms are
- Following the doctor instructions
- Going to the chemist and follow instructions how to take the
- Recognise and explain the different type of weather
- The seasons and what is particular about them
- Recognise the weather forecast on the radio, television or newspaper
How will I know how I am doing?
There is no formal assessment, but your tutor will give lots of supportive feedback on your progress
How will I learn?
This course is an online virtual learning course. This allows us to bring the classroom to you and create an interactice online learning environment. With the majority of sessions being live and like in a classroom you will have a teacher and other students interacting with you live on set teaching dates. Allowing you to ask questions and gain skills all without leaving your desk.
For more information on how these classes work please email [email protected].
To join the Pre Intermediate, you will need to have some experience of the Spanish language, or have just completed one of our Beginners Spanish courses and be able to talk about yourself and greet others.
If you have any questions regarding entry requirements please email [email protected]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we may need to take a number of measures that could affect our planned delivery method. For example; planned on site delivery may take a blended approach; a mixture of classroom based and online activities. We will endeavour to ensure course information, including delivery method and pricing, is updated when changes are having to be made. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us before completing an enrolment form.
Please note that our languages courses will be taught online in term one to ensure the safe welfare of our learners. Due to this we have removed the fee for the first term of the course.
For information on how this may impact community courses please email [email protected]
This course does have a cost that is payable at enrolment. If you require financial support including payment plans, bursaries and advanced learner loans please visit the Money Management Service.
For more information on fees please view our Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy and our Applications, Admissions and Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
This course offers simpler and safer online enrolment requests, which means in a matter of minutes you can submit an enrolment request to us. However please be aware that upon submitting your enrolment form you are not guaranteed to be accepted. A number of our courses including Advanced Spanish require assessments, qualification checks or simply a conversation with you before we can confirm your enrolment.
Within 24 hours of enrolment submission you will receive an automated email notification with information on what happens next.
Course information last updated: Friday 22nd January 2021 @ 8.30am (2 days ago)