This is a fantastic introduction to digital photography for absolute beginners or those with a little experience of using a camera. DSLR or compact camera welcome.
You will use a computer throughout the course, so if you are a beginner, the course will improve your IT skills.
Topics covered will include:
- Camera modes and settings
- Contextual studies (photographers/uses of photography)
- Transferring photos from the camera and editing
- Printing and emailing photos
- Photo editing and management software: Picasa, Photoshop Elements
What can I do next?
We offer a follow-on to Stage 2. This runs in the summer term as it involves shoots on locations such as Gloucester Docks, Woodchester Mansion and Slimbridge. Your own transport is necessary. Talk to your tutor about what your next step might be.Apply for this course
Course information last updated: Thursday 23rd January 2020 @ 8.30am (18 hours ago)