Job Reference SGS754Customer Experience OfficerSGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Officer at our Stroud campus.
Customer Experience Officer
(Subject to Approval)
Post Number: SGS754
Salary Range: Up to £18,237.00 per annum (Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent and Full-time
Hours: 37 hours per week
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
For more information, please visit https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/
SGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Officer at our Stroud campus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the College and the courses available to learners, responding appropriately to requests, messages and enquiries within 48 hours.
- Management of the switchboard service in order to provide an efficient service to callers, directing queries to the relevant areas of the college.
- To provide high quality and impartial information, advice and guidance to learners regarding provision with an aim to maximise enrolments and learner satisfaction.
- Manage College events bookings contributing to the annual income target.
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- L3 or above in Customer Service or equivalent
- Experience or equivalent of working in a busy customer focused organisation
- HND or equivalent in relevant subject area
- IT Literate (especially proficient in the use of Excel and Word)
Why choose SGS College?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS Pension scheme, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources. If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Closing Date: Thursday 4th March 2021
Expected Interview Date: Thursday 11th March 2021 (virtual)
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job. South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.