Job Reference SGS743Timetabling & Registry AdministratorSGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Timetabling & Registry Administrator at our Filton campus.
(Subject to Approval)
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Full-Time & Fixed-Term (Maternity Cover)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
For more information, please visit https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/
SGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Timetabling & Registry Administrator at our Filton campus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain accurate timetable events for all College provision
- Support Academic staff with timetable and register queries
- Undertake data checks to ensure accuracy of information and follow up where data is incomplete or inaccurate.
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Qualified to Level 3 in Administration, GCSE in Maths & English grade C or above
- Previous experience of being in an administration and customer facing role
- IT literate, especially proficient in the use of Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
Why choose SGS College?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS Pension scheme, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Closing Date: 31 January 2021
Expected Interview Date: w/c 8 February 2021
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.