Job Reference SGS725Exam InvigilatorSGS College have an exciting opportunity for Exam Invigilators at our Filton & WISE campuses.
Post Number: SGS725
Campus & WISE Campus
Pay Range: Up to £10.29 per hour (Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Zero-Hours & Permanent
Hours: Variable Hours, Up to 37 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
For more information, please visit https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/
SGS College have an exciting opportunity for Exam Invigilators at our Filton & WISE campuses.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the exam room meets awarding body requirements
- Ensuring candidates are aware they are under exam conditions, retrieving mobile phones, bags etc
- For written exams: opening and distributing exam papers and any other authorised materials to candidates
- Ensuring that candidates have correct exam papers or access to the correct onscreen exams
- Reading awarding body regulations and erratum notices to the candidates before the exam commences
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
- Confidence when speaking aloud
Why choose SGS College?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS/Teachers Pension scheme, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Expected Interview Date: TBC
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.