Job Reference SGS721Accounting LecturerSGS College’s Sixth Form have an exciting opportunity for an A Level Accounting Lecturer at our Filton Campus.
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent and Part-Time
Hours: 16 hours per week
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
For more information, please visit https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/
SGS College’s Sixth Form have an exciting opportunity for an A Level Accounting Lecturer at our Filton Campus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the high standards within the department
- Providing the appropriate student welfare and academic/non-academic counselling responsibilities
- Conduct curriculum development work, including identification of consumer requirements, planning, development and evaluation of courses and materials
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a related field
- PGCE or Qualified Teacher Status, or willing to work towards
- An excellent track record in teaching
- Can demonstrate a commitment to achieving the best for each student
Why choose SGS College?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional development, access to the Teachers Pension scheme, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Expected Interview Date: Wednesday 10th February 2021
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.