Job Reference REQ000439Minibus DriverSGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Minibus Driver within the Estates Department at our Filton & WISE campuses.
Contract Type: Permanent & Full-Time
Working Hours: 37 hours per week (To be discussed at interview)
SGS is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
What SGS can offer you:
- You will become part of the wider SGS family receiving ongoing support for your personal & professional development, which includes a College Course Contribution Voucher of £250 for all staff, 25% tuition discount for immediate family of SGS employees, and up to 75% fee discounts with University of Gloucestershire
- Corporate roles benefit significantly by their access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, with generous employer contributions and the resultant access on retirement, to a secure, flexible and generous pension, accessible from the age of 55
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days per academic year, increasing to 30 days after five full years’ service (plus bank holidays) and a two-week College closure over the Christmas period
- A proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to ‘My Lifestyle’ discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free car parking at all campuses
- Free access to the College onsite Gyms
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
SGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Minibus
Driver within the Estates Department at our Filton & WISE campuses.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Minibus Driving responsibilities
- Supporting wider Facilities team when required
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Minibus driving experience
- MiDAS certification & full driving license
Please apply online by: Sunday 30th January 2022
Expected Interview Date: w/c 7th February 2022
The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory DBS Enhanced certificate as a requirement of the job.
Contract: Permanent & Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 2022-01-30 11:59:00
Salary: £18,420 to £20,562 per annum
Filton & WISE Campuses
Download Job Description