To make sure you are ‘Fully Prepared’ to study at SGS from September we have produced a set of course related work for you to complete over the next few months.
You will receive 2 course related projects, 1 cross college project and we will be in touch within the next 4 week to invite you in to meet your tutor so you can ask questions about your course and enrol; below is a calendar of when work will be sent via email:
It is expected that you attempt all work set. However, we recognise the challenges and anxiety of the current Covid-19 situation so if you have problems, please do not worry. We can provide support and you will not lose your place at SGS, if you cannot complete the work.
Getting Started on TEAMs
Enter your student email address and password, which was outlined in the email we sent to you. This information is unique to you and should not be shared with anybody.
The first thing you will need to do to begin the course is log in to Office online.Please follow the steps below carefully:
- Open a web browser and type in: https://www.office.com/
- At the ‘Welcome to Office’ webpage, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- On the sign in page type in your student email as shown above.
- On the password page enter your password as shown above.
- At the screen sign in page, chose click either ‘yes’ or ‘no’ depending on your preference. Note: If you are unsure click ‘no’.
- Click on the icon called “Teams”.
- Click on the Team with the name of your course.
Support Accessing TEAMs
Please email [email protected] and someone will be in touch to help.