A Unique Solution for a Unique City-region
As we emerge from the pandemic, we have two key challenges for our wonderful city-region. Employers need to recruit, and we have to ensure that our students are equipped to work and thrive in our post-pandemic world. Bristol Talent Apprenticeships are key to this!
Bristol Talent is a unique collaboration of City of Bristol and SGS Colleges to provide employers with an extended engagement with our 7000 vocational learners and 12000 adult learners, thus bridging the skills gap between the next-generation workforce and our city’s’ employers.
Bristol Talent is the foundation to a ‘Bounce-Back Bristol’ with an aim to advance social cohesion and sustainable employment whilst promoting inclusivity and widening student participation within apprenticeships.
Bristol Talent is unique. No other training or recruitment service in our city can offer
- Access to 7000 vocational students
- 10 delivery locations across the city
- We can support your immediate apprenticeship recruitment with our apprenticeship-ready talent pool of graduates and students
- Looking ahead to future recruitment needs, employers can engage with our college-based learners through extended placements and projects, ensuring the very best match of our graduating learners to vacancies
- Future skills needs can be planned for now, with Bristol Talent employers shaping our curriculum design and delivery, ensuring our programmes deliver the skills, knowledge and behaviours that your future workplace needs
As an employer partner of Bristol Talent, you will have access to the city’s future talent pipeline across both colleges, covering 10 different campuses in a range of different sector areas. Bristol Talent provides employers the opportunity to be actively involved with developing skills from within the classroom and beyond to ensure our students are multiskilled for the challenges of today and tomorrow, whilst retaining skills locally for a more sustainable means to recruiting.
As a student you will benefit from Bristol Talent through employer partners who will be embedded throughout our courses providing enhanced employability training, advanced work experience places, mock interviews and much, much more!
Our integrated curriculum approach with city employers will allow you, our students, better links with employers and greater employment and apprenticeship opportunities as they see you develop from education to employment.
For more information, get in touch via [email protected] or 07730870850