Job Reference 1000006515Installation Electrician ApprenticeshipA fantastic opportunity to start an exciting career with Magnox Ltd, a highly regarded and well established industry organisation.
Installation Electrician - Level 3
Installation Electricians work on the installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of low voltage electrical and electronic devices and appliances.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Install, maintain, inspect, test and repair electrical services (eg. lighting, sockets, fire alarms, emergency lighting & heating controls)
· Installation, maintenance and repair of electronic devices and controls
· Read both building & engineering drawings
· Understand wiring/circuit diagrams
· Select materials & equipment
· Diagnose and rectify faults on a range of circuits and equipment
Desired skills Communication skills,Problem solving skills,Team working,Commitment to safety,Willingness,Enthusiasm,Electrician training
Desired qualifications GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A-D (9-4)) Essential,GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-D (9-4)) Essential
· Team Leader
Things to consider Key things to consider:
• Due to the remote location of the site, own transport is required.
• The role will involve working outside, at times at heights.
About the employer
Magnox Ltd is a subsidiary of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) responsible for the safe and secure clean-up of 12 nuclear sites and operation of one hydro-electric plant across the UK.
We are responsible for ensuring that our activities are carried out:
· Safely, securely and with care for the environment
· In the long-term interests of our organisation, our employees, the local communities and our supply chain partners and delivering value for money for the taxpayer.
You can view your basket at any time whilst browsing this site by clicking the icon located in the top right corner of this website. Here, when ready to do so, you can start your application by clicking the 'Start Application' button, located within the basket.